3rd December 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do PhD in Finance for MBA postgraduate?

Respected Sir,
Can you please tell me the process of doing PhD in Finance as I have completed my MBA in Finance and I want to do PhD now. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Rules and regulations to do PhD for MBA(Finance) postgraduate? -- [New]
  4. Procedure of studying PhD for MBA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  6. Is it possible to study PhD in Theatre for MBA(Finance) postgraduate of SMU?
  7. Can I study Part Time PhD being a PGDM(Marketing &Finance) postgraduate?
  8. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  9. What should I do further to study PhD after completing MBA in Finance?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information about PhD for MBA postgraduate
  12. Procedure to do PhD in IGNOU for correspondence MBA(HR) postgraduate?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D course after MBA in Finance and marketing?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD in Business Administration in CMJ University for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  16. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  17. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  18. For which subject I should apply for PhD course if pursuing MBA(Finance)? Entrance exam to get admission?
1st June 2016, 07:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do PhD in Finance for MBA postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Can you please tell me the process of doing PhD in Finance as I have completed my MBA in Finance and I want to do PhD now. Kindly tell me immediately.
The aspirant should apply to the university by downloading the application form from the website or can get the application from the institution directly. The eligibility to do PhD in Finance is a pass in Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. You have to appear for a PhD Entrance Test and interview for the admission. You can contact the university department for the availability of guides and other details. The PhD in Finance is available in the following institutions;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?