30th December 2016, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in NIST for doing Ph.D?

After completing MSc in chemistry how can one get admission in NIST for doing Ph.D? Can you please provide me the complete procedure which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  4. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  6. Which one choose between M.Phil and Phd? What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IGNOU?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Chemistry in Indore?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission for PhD in Bengali in Kolkata?
  11. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  13. Procedure to get admission for PhD course in Delhi University after completion of M.Sc in Maths with 60 percentage marks? -- [New]
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Hindi at any Open University?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  17. Procedure to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Chemistry? Which topics should I choose?
  18. What is the admission procedure for Ph.D course in GGU?
2nd January 2017, 10:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in NIST for doing Ph.D?

To do Ph.D in Chemistry from NIST, you must have to gain a Masters degree in Chemistry from a recognised University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Chemistry from NIST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?