30th December 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Bengali?

Please inform me how I admission for PhD in Bengali? What is the procedure followed? Can you please give me the complete steps which I need to follow? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Please give me the answer for this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same?
  2. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Bengali course at Calcutta University?
  3. Detailed information about upcoming PhD Entrance Test to get admission in PhD(Bengali)?
  4. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?
  6. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Bengali?
  7. What is the admission procedure followed for Ph.D in Bengali from NSOU?
  8. Ph.D in Bengali for B.Ed graduate who has secured 64.40% marks?
  9. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Bengali from NSOU? What is the procedure followed to get the admission?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Bengali after completion of honors and masters in bengali with 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
  11. Criteria and procedure to get admission in B.Ed admission in Bengali?
  12. Can I study PhD in Modern History in Bengali medium rather English medium?
  13. How to do post doctorate courses after PhD in Bengali?
  14. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  15. Possibility to study PhD in Bengali for a candidate with 48% in distance Master's Degree?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do Ph.d after scoring 53% in Bengali?
  18. How to get admission for M.Phil in Bengali Department after doing M.A Bengali with 2nd Class?
2nd January 2017, 09:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Bengali?

To do Ph.D in Bengali, you must have to gain a Masters degree studying Bengali as a subject from a recognised University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Bengali.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?