19th August 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD at Deccan College of Engineering and Technology? Seats available for it?

I am M.Tech CSE holder and want to do PhD from Deccan College of Engineering and Technology. Please tell me procedure to get admission? Seat available for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?
  2. Procedure to get admission in PhD at Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur? How many seats available for PhD?
  3. How many PhD(Food Technology) seats are available in College of Technology & Engineering?
  4. Placement papers of Delloite?
  5. List of the colleges that come under OU? Which colleges will I get for M.Tech?
  6. How many PhD(Chemical Engineering) seats are available in Raipur Institute of Technology? Criteria for admission?
  7. Will I get a seat in OU campus after scoring 310 rank in OU PGECET? List of top 10 affiliated colleges?
  8. List of colleges which come under OU?
  9. How can I get a seat in Deccan college of Engineering and Technology
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Automobile Engineering) in PES College of Engineering? -- [New]
  11. Which colleges should I expect after scoring 9000-13000 in PGECET?
  12. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  13. Which are the Aeronautical Colleges in Hyderabad?
  14. Eligibility to get BTech Civil admission in Deccan College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad for a candidate with 75621 rank in EAMCET?
  15. Which are the EIE colleges available in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about aeronautical colleges in Hyderabad?
  17. How many seats are available for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  18. How many PhD(Automobile Engineering) seats are available in PES College of Engineering?
22nd August 2017, 04:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD at Deccan College of Engineering and Technology? Seats available for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am M.Tech CSE holder and want to do PhD from Deccan College of Engineering and Technology. Please tell me procedure to get admission? Seat available for it?

Sorry, Deccan College of Engineering and Technology does not offer PhD programs. Deccan College of Engineering and Technology offers only BE, ME/M.Tech and MCA courses. Candidates can find the details of the courses offered in the Deccan College of Engineering and Technology website given Click Here. Interested candidates can pursue PhD in various other colleges/universities in India. Candidates with a masters degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks can apply for PhD admission. Admission to the PhD is done on the basis of an entrance examination and an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?