6th November 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD Political Science at Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Anuppur?

Sir, I want to do PhD in Political Science from Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Anuppur. Please tell me procedure to get admission in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  2. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Political Science after scoring 57 percent marks in MA?
  3. How can I join for LLB as distance course in IGNOU
  4. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who is working as a Senior Conservator in Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts after completing Post Graduation?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Gauhati University?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Cambridge to study PhD in Political Science?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Glasgow to study PhD in Political Science?
  8. List of top 30 central universities in which EE students can join?
  9. How to join MBA correspondence in Indira Gandhi National Open University
  10. Where I can get direct admission to do PhD in Political Science having secured 67% in M.A.?
  11. List of Universities offering PhD in IT Management through distance education?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management? -- [New]
  13. Entrance exam available to do PhD in Gandhian Studies at Mahatma Gandhi University?
  14. Admission procedure, course duration and list of colleges which offer PhD in Political Science?
  15. How can I get admission in B.Ed after completing BA (English)? When is the entrance exam and what is the procedure of admission?
  16. Which Entrance Exam should I give to do MCA course from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study PhD in Political Science if secured 57% in M.A.(Political Science) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra?
  18. Procedure to get admission in master of political science at Delhi University
11th November 2017, 11:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD Political Science at Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Anuppur?

Procedure to get admission into PhD in Political Science at Indira Gandhi National Tribal University:

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for getting admission into Doctoral program.

>> You must have completed Master's Degree in concerned stream to be eligible.

>> You must have secured minimum 45% marks in order to be eligible.

>> You must have cleared NET/ JRF to be eligible. You are required to appear in Personal Interaction which will be held for 100 marks.

>> 70% weightage shall be given to the written test and 30% weightage will be given to Personal Interaction.

>> Make sure you meet the above requirements before you apply and I suggest you to go through the Research section of the website for more details. Or else you may directly or contact them over phone for more details of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?