24th August 2021, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for joining PhD after M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Ed in Education?

I have done my M.Sc in Chemistry with M.Ed in Education so that tell me the exact procedure for doing PhD? Tell me when comes PhD entrance CET in a month? Further, which topic should I choose for my PhD?

29th August 2021, 05:36 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for joining PhD after M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Ed in Education?

Procedure to do PHD after MSC chemistry.
let me clear you one thing you have to clear some necessary course in your MSc for masters degree course that are you have to do laboratory work then some short-term projects which helps you to do research in your PhD course.

and 6 lecture forces one every course one project which you have to complete in your 3rd semester in your reputed universities. and you have to score a good percentage of marks in your subjects not less than 60% of marks which can be very good impression in your future or in your future job.
1st September 2021, 03:48 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Procedure for joining PhD after M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Ed in Education?

Postgraduate with minimum 55% with recognized University candidates can apply for ph.d ( doctors in philosophy) to get admission in ph.d you must clear NET or SET entrance exam for ph.d course.
NET ( National eligibility test) this exam conducted on national level.
SET ( state eligibility test) this exam conducted on state level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?