13th August 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to prepare for NET JRF exam while studying Mechanical engineering? Important subjects and topics for the preparation?

I have completed 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering and want to prepare for NET JRF exam. Send me whole procedure to prepare for it? Important subjects and topics for the preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for UGC NET JRF in Commerce subject?
  2. How to prepare for IAS exam after studying mechanical engineering 2nd year
  3. How to prepare for GATE exam? I am studying 4th year Metallurgical Engg
  4. Eligibility criteria and whole pattern of NET/JRF exam for Mechanical engineering candidate? Detail about both NET and JRF?
  5. How to prepare for GATE Exam from 2nd year of Engineering? Important topics for GATE Exam for Mechanical stream? How to manage time to prepare for GATE Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best coaching institutes in Jaipur for the preparation of CSIR NET/ JRF exam
  7. In which topics I should concentrate for NET/JRF(Tourism)? How can I prepare for it?
  8. Validity of NET JRF rank card? Can I undergo PhD through NET JRF?
  9. Procedure to prepare for NET JRF exam in Zoology? Previous year question papers of it?
  10. How to prepare for NET JRF exam in BE Power Engineering?
  11. Books, syllabus and current research topics of NET JRF?
  12. Most probable topics in NET exam for Mechanical Engineering stream? A complete strategy for the preparation?
  13. CTS Off-Campus preparation tips
  14. Syllabus and important dates for NET JRF exam in BE Production Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Which topics should I study more for CSIR JRF/NET preparation? Solved question paper of CSIR JRF/NET for Life Science?
  16. How may I get group discussion topics for IBPS exam? How to prepare for the same?
  17. Subjects included in Soil Sciences to prepare for JRF exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  18. Similarities between CSIR JRF and UGC NET? Can a Mechanical engineer do Ph.D after clearing any one exam?
23rd October 2017, 07:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to prepare for NET JRF exam while studying Mechanical engineering? Important subjects and topics for the preparation?

Procedure to prepare for NET JRF Examination:

You are required to appear in for the examination through Engineering Sciences mode. It consists of,

>> Material Science
>> Thermodynamics
>> Electrical Science
>> Computer Science and Information Technology
>> Electronics
>> Solid Mechanics
>> Fluid Mechanics

All the above subject areas consists of 10 questions each and you are required to answer any 20 of the questions.

You may prepare the following concepts well to score good in the examination and they are, alloys and Metals, Kinematics, Control Volume based analysis, Fluid Properties, Solid Mechanics, Viscous Flows, Thermodynamics (1st law, 2nd law, Thermodynamic cycles)...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?