22nd November 2020, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure PhD(Applied Mathematics) admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

I want to apply for a PhD course in Applied Mathematics subject at Aligarh Muslim University. I would like to know about the procedure through which I can get admission for this PhD in this university. Kindly tell me about the admission procedure asap.

25th November 2020, 11:13 AM
ruckshana

Default Re: Procedure to secure PhD(Applied Mathematics) admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

Procedure to secure admission in phd(applied mathematics) from Aligarh Muslim university-
• Admission is done through the AMU admission test. Candidates will be called for interview, based on the performance of the written test. For candidates who qualify the written test, their physical presence in the interview is eligible for selection.
For more information, visit www.amu.ac.in
25th November 2020, 10:44 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure PhD(Applied Mathematics) admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

Procedure to secure PhD(Applied Mathematics) admission in Aligarh Muslim University is as follows.

Applicant can get admission on the basis of score in the Entrance Test followed by Presentation cum Interview.

Applicant have to score at least 50% marks in the Written Test in order to be getting shortlisted for Interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.
www.amu.ac.in
26th November 2020, 05:04 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Phd Admission generally take place in August every year.
Centralised admission test is conducted for phd programme.

Those who have qualified NET/ JRF/ GATE/ CSIR/DBT/ ICAR will be exempted from entrance, but have to present for interview round.

For application process
Go to https://www.amucontrollerexams.com

Click on link. Application Forms for Admissions, 2020-21'.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?