15th August 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure PhD(Public Administration) admission in Veer Kunwar Singh University?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the admission procedure for PhD(Public Administration) course which is available in Veer Kunwar Singh University? I am planning to do this course in this university. So, please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

22nd August 2019, 12:43 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure PhD(Public Administration) admission in Veer Kunwar Singh University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Public Administration at Veer Kunwar Singh University is a candidate must have passed a Post Graduation degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks in aggregate. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit and the applicant has to qualify in Pre-PhD Registration Test which is conducted by the university. The candidate who has already qualified CSIR/JRF/NET/UGC and GATE will be exempted from the entrance test.

To take admission a candidate can apply online through university website www.vksuonline.in by clicking on the Apply Now option. Fill the application form, pay the application fee, upload the documents and submit the application. You can save the registration number for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?