26th February 2022, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure PhD(Sanskrit) admission in IIT for NET qualified MPhil student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done MA in Sanskrit course and now I am about to complete my MPhil in the same specialization. I have qualified in NET and I want to join IIT for doing PhD course in Sanskrit. So, please let me know about the procedure for securing admission.

26th February 2022, 07:45 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure PhD(Sanskrit) admission in IIT for NET qualified MPhil student?

The procedure to secure PhD Sanskrit at IIT for Net Qualified MPhil Student is , candidates must have a post graduate degree in Sanskrit from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years

PhD Sanskrit is an advanced level course.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called NET, SET and GATE.
26th February 2022, 10:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure PhD(Sanskrit) admission in IIT for NET qualified MPhil student?

Those who have completed their masters in sanskrit or related subject with atleast 50% and above from a recognised board are eligible for admission to PhD programme.
Those who have qualified any national level entrance exam like
NET
UGC NET
CSIR UGC NET
SET
SLET
GATE
Are exempted from university level entrance exam and they directly appear for interview process.
Candidate can fill the application form through the official website of college or university.
27th February 2022, 12:37 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to secure PhD(Sanskrit) admission in IIT for NET qualified MPhil student?

The candidate should have passed a post graduation course in relevant field with a minimum of 55 % from any university. Admission is based on the admission test that is conducted by the University itself. Candidates who have passed NET, GATE or any other equivalent test will be exempted from entrance test.
27th February 2022, 12:38 PM
Msdhoni02

The admissions to Ph.D. in Sanskrit are done on the merit-based and on the basis of central or university-level entrance examination followed by the personal interview for final selection.

Applicants have to pass either the university-based examination or UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) examination.

The average fees for the entire course vary from INR 1000 to INR 2,00,000.
27th February 2022, 09:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to secure PhD in Sanskrit admission in IIT for NET qualified MPhil student is a candidate must have passed MPhil or Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of a score obtained in GATE/NET and only selected candidates will be called for an interview.

For admission, you can visit the official website of the institute. Fill out the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?