26th February 2022, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and ways to to do PhD in Public Administration? Whereto get NET exam preparation materials?

I had completed my masters in public admin from IGNOU with 64%. Now i want to pursue my phd in public admin. Since i work in Indian navy as junior engg, i can not do it as regular student. Kindly advice me the procedure and way so that i can pursue it through recognized university through correspond ace.
2) want to give my NET EXAM june kindly advice me how to prepare n sources n study material need to be referred subject public admin(medium:hindi)

26th February 2022, 11:56 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and ways to to do PhD in Public Administration? Whereto get NET exam preparation materials?

The minimum eligibility criteria for taking admission is having an allied arts PG degree.
The PhD aspirant must have atleast 55% in PG degree from any recognised Indian Institute with good academic experience if required.
Admission is based in merit as well as entrance exam.
Top entrance exam are
UGC NET
SET
PET
GATE
IGNOU PET etc.
One can fill the application form online through the official website .

Choosing the right medium for preparation of NET exam is difficult task
The main purpose of going to coaching is to get the study material and notes prepared by exam expert.
You can take the help of online websites to prepare for the exam, one of them is Eduncle.
Eduncle has become the 1st choice of millions of aspirants as they provide study material that help in clearing the exam with good marks.
One can take it's help for preparation purpose.
26th February 2022, 12:23 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and ways to to do PhD in Public Administration? Whereto get NET exam preparation materials?

For PhD in Public Administration , candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 to 5 years.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called SET, UGC NET and GATE etc ...
27th February 2022, 11:27 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and ways to to do PhD in Public Administration? Whereto get NET exam preparation materials?

The candidate needs to qualify the NET exam to pursue the PhD course from a recognised university. The candidate must have completed a post graduation course from any university to be eligible for this course. Study material can be found on flipkart, amazon, etc.
27th February 2022, 11:27 AM
Msdhoni02

1. Applicant must have completed a postgraduate degree in a relevant field with substantial research during your degree.

2. Applicant must have working experience of at least 2 years in a government sector where your job included assisting in different public administration operations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?