28th January 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?

dear sir
i had one year of experience after completing mba in marketing and i want to do phd. in mangement from distance learning so i want to know about the process for taking admission in phd. and fee structure .and its further benefit for my career.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  2. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
  3. List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance learning? What is the fee structure?
  4. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  5. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning?
  6. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  7. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  8. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  10. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  11. Procedure to join M,Sc Botany course in Distance Learning? Fee structure for this course?
  12. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  13. Fee structure for MBA in HR in Distance Learning in Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Business Management?
  14. How to get admission into distance learning at Amity College Cochin and what will be the fee structure?
  15. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  16. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  17. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
4th October 2016, 10:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?

The procedure to do Ph.D in Management is mentioned below, have a look over it.
You should first qualify in the UGC NET examination after the completion of Post Graduate course.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
The fee structure for the above mentioned course vary from Institute to Institute. You must contact to the different Institutes to get the exact details about the fees.
5th October 2016, 08:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?

You can apply for admission, when there is an admission notification released by concerned university. You must have at least 55% marks in your MBA degree for admission.

Admission will be based on the performance in written exam and interview conducted by the university. IGNOU is the best option for doing in distance mode. Fee vary from one university to other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?