26th October 2021, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Education) in Indian Institute of Teacher Education?

I want to apply for PhD program in Indian Institute of Teacher Education. I want to do PhD in Education. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Education in this college. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

29th October 2021, 06:35 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Education) in Indian Institute of Teacher Education?

Requirements to apply for PhD Education in Indian Institute of Teacher Education is you must have a post graduate degree in education or equivalent with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.You will also have to appear in the entrance exam called NET, JRF and GSET.
30th September 2022, 03:17 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Education) in Indian Institute of Teacher Education?

Requirements to study PhD (Education) in Indian Institute of Teacher Education is Candidate must have Masters degree in Education with atleast 55% marks from a recognised university. Candidates belonging to sc/st /obc are provided 5% concession in marks.

Admission is granted on the basis of entrance exam/ and councelling as well as merit based admission is also granted.

Those who have qualified GSET/UGC NET /JRF are exempted from entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?