7th August 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Hindi) in The University of Burdwan?

I want to apply for a PhD program in The University of Burdwan. I want to do a PhD in Hindi. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Hindi at this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

12th August 2019, 07:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Hindi) in The University of Burdwan?

University of Burdwan is offering PhD program in Hindi. To apply for this program, you must fullfill the below mentioned entry requirements;

You must have hold a master's degree in the relevant/allied subject from any recognized university.
You must have secured at least 55% aggregate marks or equivalent grade (50% for ST/SC/OBC-A/OBC-B/PwD in the masters degree.
You must have to qualify written entrance test followed by viva voce.

You can find details on;
http://www.buruniv.ac.in/bunew/Templ...mic&subpage=FA
13th August 2019, 12:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Hindi) in The University of Burdwan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for a PhD program in The University of Burdwan. I want to do a PhD in Hindi. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Hindi at this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% from a recognized University are eligible for PhD program in The University of Burdwan..

You must have a valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?