14th August 2020, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure PhD(Biomedical Science) admission in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences New Delhi?

Sir/Madam, I want to get admission into Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences New Delhi for studying a PhD(Biomedical Science) course. I want to know about the requirements for securing admission in this institute for doing this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

15th August 2020, 06:39 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Requirements to secure PhD(Biomedical Science) admission in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences New Delhi?

Requirements to secure Ph.D. (Biomedical Science) admission in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences New Delhi are given below:-

1. The candidate should have done post-graduation from any recognized university.

2. the candidate should be the citizen of India.

3. There is no age limit to pursue this course.

4. Good academic record is must.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?