23rd August 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Business Management) in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Business Management course in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

31st August 2019, 02:04 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Business Management) in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam?

** Ph.D. Business Management or Doctor of Philosophy in Business Management is a Doctorate level Business Management course.

** In order to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Business Management, the candidate must have passed Master degree from a recognized university.

** The candidate has to score at least 60% in your master degree to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Business Management.

** Also, you have to score good marks in the entrance examination to study Ph.D. (Business Management) in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam.
6th September 2019, 01:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Business Management) in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Business Management course in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have a valid UGC NET score card.

If you have fulfill above mentioned criteria then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Business Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?