2nd March 2018, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Research in Genetics for a Professor of a Degree College?

Hi, I am teaching in a Degree college, I am a professor of Zoology having 3 years of experience. I have completed my M.Sc and M.Phil in Zoology. My interest is, I want to do research in Genetics. Kindly help me to know how can I achieve my dream?

Related Questions:
  1. Research in Human Genetics & Infectious Diseases for a Professor of a Degree College?
  2. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  3. How to become a genetic engineer? What is the procedure for it and fee structure?
  4. Research in Artificial Intelligence for a Professor of a Degree College? -- [New]
  5. Which subjects are needed after SSC for making career in Genetics?
  6. What is the career prospect in Genetic Engineering in India?
  7. Will there be more Job Opportunities for the candidates after completion of M.Phil in Mathematics?
  8. How to apply for internship at NIMHANS for research work in Neurology and Genetics?
  9. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through PhD(Human Genetics) except Professor/Lecturer? Expected earning through this course?
  10. After M.Ed can I do PhD in Education? What other higher studies options are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do MBBS if I am a biological group student
  12. How to become a professor in a government polytechnic in biotechnology department?
  13. How to become a professor in commerce degree college after scoring 73% in B.Com?
  14. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  15. Difference between MSc Botany and MSc Bio Informatics? What are the jobs that I can get in abroad after MSc in Bioinformatics?
  16. How to do research in genetics? I am a student of BSc 1st year
  17. Eligibility for Assistant Professor job in government degree colleges?
  18. Why private engineering colleges do not permit Lecturer job to candidate done M.Tech after M.Sc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?