31st October 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Research topics after Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)

I am BAMS student and want list of the topics for research after Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)? Please help me to undergo in this programme.

3rd November 2017, 09:29 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Research topics after Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for PhD course and hence can't do any research work after completion of BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery) course. In order to be eligible for PhD course, you must have to complete masters degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. After completion of masters degree in the relevant discipline, you must have to appear and qualify in UGC CSIR entrance exam in order to get admission into PhD course.
3rd November 2017, 10:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Research topics after Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)

I am very much sorry to say that you are not eligible to do Ph.D in Ayurveda after the the completion of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery as the minimum qualification required to pursue Ph.D in the above field is Masters degree in the relevant field.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
4th November 2017, 01:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am BAMS student and want list of the topics for research after Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)? Please help me to undergo in this programme.

Research topics after Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) are given below;

Treatment of attention deficit disorder
A survey of Marmani Chikitsa
Benefits of Ashwagandha
Ayurvedic approach to down syndrome
Ayurvedic approach to stress
Ayurvedic treatment to diabetes
Ayurvedic treatment to blood pressure
Ayurvedic approach to Irritable bowl syndrome
Ayurvedic treatment to skin diseases
Urinary track infection treatment
Understanding alcoholism
Male pattern baldness
Ayurvedic approach to obesity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?