4th August 2019, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to pursue PhD(International Relations) in South Asian University?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the scholarships for the course which is PhD(International Relations) available in South Asian University. Please tell me what are all the scholarships available for this course? Waiting for your response.

14th August 2019, 01:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to pursue PhD(International Relations) in South Asian University?

Yes, Scholarships is available to study PhD in International Relations at South Asian University. The detail is given below.

SAARC India Silver Jubilee Scholarships for Master's and PhD Programmes - It is instituted by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Government of India. This is offered to the meritorious students coming from one of the following countries which is specified by MEA:- Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives and Nepal.

SAU Tuition Fee Waiver for PhD Students - All PhD students will receive a tuition fee waiver.

Financial Support from SAU for PhD Programmes - At present the financial support for PhD students is Rs.25000 per month and it is awarded to those students who are not receiving any kind of scholarships or JRF support from agencies like UGC/CSIR/DBT or similar agencies in other SAARC countries.

Duration of Scholarships/Fellowships - The renewal in a subsequent year depends on satisfactory academic performance and maintenance of hostel/university discipline which will be reviewed at the end of the each year. The maximum duration of SAU PhD scholarship would be 5 years.

No Student can avail of two scholarships at any one time - Scholarships are awarded to students from economically weaker families and is not guaranteed that all students will receive scholarships. The students must be prepared to meet the deficit from their own sources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?