29th August 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

I want to get a scholarship for doing PhD in Biotechnology program in Dr. BR Ambedkar University. Can you please help me to know about the scholarships available for me to do this PhD program in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

6th September 2019, 11:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get a scholarship for doing PhD in Biotechnology program in Dr. BR Ambedkar University. Can you please help me to know about the scholarships available for me to do this PhD program in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!
If you are a gold medalist in masters degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for stipend during PhD course in Dr. BR Ambedkar University or if you have a valid CSIR NET score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?