30th June 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. DY Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute?

Hi friends, I am going to study PhD(Biotechnology) course in Dr. DY Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

4th July 2019, 12:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. DY Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute?

PhD in Biotechnology has lots of scope in Drug manufacturing companies, Public Health Entities, Blood Services, Educational Institutes, Environmental Pollution Control. Biotechnology plays an important role in a wide variety of areas. You typically work with professionals from various fields such as scientists, engineers, marketing and sales teams, legal professionals and many such others.

Some of the job types are:-

Bio technologist
Clinical Scientist
Research Scientist
Research Assistant
Chemist
Biotechnology Professor
Medical Research Scientist
Medical Biotechnology Technician
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?