9th August 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi Sir, I am going to join Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya for PhD(Environment Management). I would like to know what benefits I will get if I do this course? And what is the scope of this course? Kindly tell me about the benefits of this course.

14th August 2019, 02:26 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

The Scope of studying PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is very wide. You can start your career as Environmental Consultant, Research Associate, Assistant Professor, Ecologist, Hydrologist or Zoologist etc.

The benefit of studying PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is that the institute offers placement facility and stipend for the candidates pursuing PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?