8th April 2023, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Scope of JRF/NET in physiotherapy

I have done masters in physiotherapy, and I would like to go for Junior research fellowship. So I would like to know that I could go for net/jrf or not, and if can appear in net/jrf exam what are going to be my options in future after clearing the exam.

12th April 2023, 01:30 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of JRF/NET in physiotherapy

Scope of JRF /NET in physiotherapy:-

> Lectureship: A JRF/NET qualified physiotherapist can apply for the position of Assistant Professor or Lecturer in universities, colleges, and other educational institutions.

> Research: A JRF/NET qualified physiotherapist can pursue research in various areas of physiotherapy such as sports rehabilitation, neurorehabilitation, pediatric physiotherapy, and so on. They can work in research institutions or universities as research fellows or research assistants.

> Fellowship: A JRF/NET qualified physiotherapist can apply for various fellowships such as the Post Doctoral Fellowship, Young Scientist Fellowship, and Senior Research Fellowship. These fellowships provide financial support to pursue research in the field of physiotherapy.

> Higher Studies: A JRF/NET qualified physiotherapist can pursue higher studies such as PhD or M.Phil. in physiotherapy or related fields. This can further enhance their career prospects in the field of academics and research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?