20th March 2023, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Scope of research in civil engineering stream?

I am a civil engineering student studying in second year and my question is-is there any scope of scientific research in field of civil engineering? ? if yes what is it? if no how should I take up research in civil engineering? ?

21st March 2023, 02:59 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of research in civil engineering stream?

Scope of research in civil engineering stream is:-

*Some of the employment area is:-

*Bridge Engineering

*Structural Dynamics

*Performance Based seismic design

*Non- destructive techniques
21st March 2023, 04:18 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

The primary research areas in this field of study in the civil engineering stream are structural dynamics, bridge engineering, wind-induced vibration & control, non-destructive approaches, passive and semi-active building control, performance-based seismic design, system identification & structural health monitoring, and seismic damage.
21st March 2023, 06:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

There will be a need to construct buildings, roads, sewer systems, canals, bridges and dams. Therefore, you can be sure that civil engineers will always have a work, whether it's now or in the future.
22nd March 2023, 06:26 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The scope of a study describes how deeply the research area will be probed throughout the endeavor and details the constraints under which the investigation will operate.
The main scope of research in this branch of civil engineering is structural dynamics, bridge engineering, wind-induced vibration & control, non-destructive techniques, passive and semi-active building control, performance-based seismic design, pattern recognition & monitoring of structural health, and earthquake.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?