5th October 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Seats availability and course structure of PhD(Textile & Clothing) in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

I want to join Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for PhD course in Textile and Clothing. Can you please tell me about the course structure and number of seats which are available for this PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure of B.Sc(Home Management) in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  2. How to take admission in Diploma Engineering course in distance mode at Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  3. Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  4. How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda?
  5. Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?
  6. How to do MBA in interior designing in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
  7. How many colleges are there in Gujarat after passing NATA exam?
  8. In which college can I get admission in B.Arch colleges of Gujarat with 165 marks in AIEEE B.Arch and state rank of 395 in open category?
  9. Which are the colleges offering B.A Archeology? I have completed high school and want to study Archeology
  10. Information about the Pharmacist entrance exam?
  11. Which are the colleges in Gujarat for Biotechnology?
  12. Criteria to get admission in Pharmacy field/Physiotherapy in MSU after scoring 65% in Jharkhand Board?
  13. Between MSc Water Resource Management(TERI) and MSc Biochemistry(MSU) which is a better option?
  14. Old question papers for Post Graduation diploma course in Maharaja Sayajirao University?
  15. Which University among Sardar Patel University and Maharaja Sayajirao University is better for pursuing M.Sc Maths? -- [New]
  16. Sample papers with solutions for Fashion Designing Aptitude Test for NIFT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Diploma courses offered by Maharaja Sayajirao Gawekwad after 12th commerce?
  18. Is there any institute in Ahmedabad or Vadodara for the entrance of MSc from ISI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?