1st February 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

SET question papers for Library Science

Actually I am gonna appear for the library science set exam so before opting for exam am following few books and also looking for set question papers. So can anybody please provide me the same?

Related Questions:
  1. SET exam Papers of Library & Information Science -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for Library Science?
  4. Question paper of SET exam(September 2009) for Library & Information Science subject
  5. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How to download previous year Question Papers of NET Exam for Library Science?
  7. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Which book should I refer for Library Science SET examination
  9. Question papers with answers for Library and Information Science?
  10. Library Science question papers for WBSSC?
  11. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Public Library System And Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Solved last 5 years question papers of library science for UGC NET
  13. NET Library and Information Science Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Sample question papers of last year library science?
  15. Library science NET question papers?
  16. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Fundamentals of Information Communication Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Research Methodology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information, Communication and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
6th February 2014, 10:15 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: SET question papers for Library Science

SET i.e State Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by their respective University twice in a year. The examination is conducted in the month of December and June in a calendar year.

-->> Post Degree candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.
-->> 55% Marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
-->> 50% Marks for reserved categories.
-->> Final year master degree candidates are eligible to apply.

I am upload the previous year question papers of Library and Information Science. Even you can get those solution form the official website itself.
1st September 2020, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: SET question papers for Library Science

GOOD EVENING SIR OR MADAM
I Want Andrapradesh set Library and information science previous year's papers that is 2013 to 2019 if any body having please send my mail
[email protected] this is my mail Id please provide papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?