26th May 2023, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Should I do the PhD having completed PhD in Hindi

I have completed MA in History and I have taken optional subject Hindi. Now I want to do PhD in Hindi. It’s Possible to do This ?

31st May 2023, 12:32 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do the PhD having completed PhD in Hindi

Whether or not you should do a PhD after completing a PhD in Hindi depends on your personal goals and career aspirations. If you are passionate about research and want to make a significant contribution to your field, then a PhD is a great option. However, it is important to be aware of the time and financial commitment required to complete a PhD.

There are many different career paths that are open to PhD holders in Hindi. You could work as a university professor, researcher, or writer. You could also work in the government or private sector in a position that requires advanced knowledge of Hindi.

If you are not sure whether or not a PhD is right for you, I recommend talking to other PhD holders in Hindi and exploring your options. There are many resources available to help you make a decision.

Here are some of the benefits of doing a PhD in Hindi:

* You will have the opportunity to conduct original research in your chosen field.
* You will develop your research skills and learn how to publish your findings.
* You will gain a deeper understanding of your field and its history.
* You will network with other scholars and professionals in your field.
* You will have the opportunity to teach and mentor students.

Here are some of the challenges of doing a PhD in Hindi:

* It is a long and demanding program.
* It can be difficult to secure funding for your research.
* The job market for PhD holders in Hindi can be competitive.
1st June 2023, 04:39 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for persuing PhD in Hindi requires either to complete M.phil degree and a postgraduate degree in any stream with atleast 55% marks from a recognised college.
Some reputable colleges and institutes conduct entrance exam for admission to the course.
Colleges that accept candidates based on their masters merit have their own set of rules that must be adhered to in order to be accepted.
Interested candidates can apply for admission through their official website.
30th June 2023, 11:21 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

The decision to pursue another PhD depends on several factors and your personal goals. However, it's generally recommended to diversify your academic background and expertise by exploring new areas rather than pursuing multiple doctoral degrees in the same field. Consider evaluating your career aspirations, the relevance of a second PhD to your professional goals, and the potential benefits it may bring to your knowledge and skill set. It is also helpful to discuss your options with mentors, advisors, or professionals in your desired field to gain insights and make an informed decision
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?