4th May 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD(Mathematics) in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra?

Hello Sir,
I want to study complete PhD in Mathematics in Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra. So, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Please tell me immediately.
With Regards-
Mukesh

8th May 2016, 12:53 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD(Mathematics) in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to study complete PhD in Mathematics in Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra. So, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Please tell me immediately.
With Regards-
Mukesh
Yes, you have to appear for an entrance examination to study PhD in Mathematics in Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in Master’s Degree in Mathematics with 55% marks. The admission will be done through the written entrance examination and interview. If you already qualified UGC/CSIR/JRF/NET/SLET/M.Phil/GATE tests then you are exempted from entrance test. The medium of education is English only. The pdf link is given for your reference Official website.
8th May 2016, 06:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD(Mathematics) in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra?

If you have qualified exams like NET/SET/GATE/JRF in the given subject then you don't have to appear for any entrance exam and only an entrance exam will be required.

Those who have M.Phil qualification or 5 years of professional experience are also exempted from entrance exam. Hence, just be prepared according to your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?