26th March 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Is stipend offered to study PhD(Computer Science) in Pacific University?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the stipend which is offer in Pacific University for PhD students of Computer Science. Is stipend offered in this university for such students?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Pacific University?
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  6. How much stipend I will get to study PhD program in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science) in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam? -- [New]
  8. Stipend to study PhD in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Environmental Science at Andhra University?
  10. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Home Science at Pune University?
  11. How much stipend amount is offered to PhD(History) students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  13. Is Ph.D. in Library Science from Pacific University recognized by UGC?
  14. Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 3.77 CGPA in B.Sc(Computer Science)? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad?
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?
  16. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?
  17. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?
  18. Is stipend offered to study PhD(Chemistry) in Christ College?
4th May 2018, 07:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is stipend offered to study PhD(Computer Science) in Pacific University?

Yes, definitely you can expect stipend amount while pursuing PhD in Computer Science from Pacific University.
Candidates those who are pursuing PhD course in the relevant field from Pacific University are eligible to get a stipend amount during the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?