6th October 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of NET, JRF and SRF exam for MA Political Science stream? Previous year question papers of it?

I am studying MA Political Science and wanted to do PhD. So, I need to know syllabus of NET, JRF and SRF exam for it? Can you provide me previous year question papers of it?

24th October 2017, 06:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of NET, JRF and SRF exam for MA Political Science stream? Previous year question papers of it?

The detailed syllabus required for Paper II and III for the subject of Political Science is given in the below mentioned books.

I am providing you some of the best books that are to be followed and they are,

>> UGC NET JRF or SET Political Science Papers II and III by S Chand Experts

>> Upkar's UGC NET JRF Exam Solved Papers Political Science by Editorial Board: Pratiyogita Darpan

>> CBSE UGC NET: Political Science Paper I, II and III Previous Papers Solved by RPH Editorial Board

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?