6th April 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Malayalam) in Government College for Women, Vazhuthacaud?

I want to do PhD in Malayalam from Government College for Women in Vazhuthacaud. I would like to know that do I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for doing this PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Malayalam) in Government College for Women, Vazhuthacaud?
  2. Course structure of PhD(Malayalam) in Government College for Women, Vazhuthacaud?
  3. How many PhD(Malayalam) seats are available in Government College for Women, Vazhuthacaud?
  4. List of top colleges to do MSc Physics in Kerala?
  5. Which are the colleges offering integrated course in physics in Kerala? I am studying in 12th
  6. How can I study in government college for MSc course after completing BSc in Mathematics? Which entrance exam to be answered?
  7. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Any university in Tamilnadu offering B.Ed?
  9. Any distance degree BSc colleges in Nellore in AP?
  10. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course from a government college? How to choose a best college for it?
  11. List of Pondicherry Universities in India? What is the cutoff to get a seat?
  12. List of all test centers in AP or Hyderabad?
  13. How to study Bachelor of Civil Law from government college? Which institutes are good for the preparation of entrance exam?
  14. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 1593 Women rank in UPTU MBA entrance exam?
  15. Which is the best option after completing ITI? I have done ITI
  16. List of institutions in Kerala offering PG Diploma in Child Psychology in distant mode
  17. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women? -- [New]
4th May 2018, 08:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Malayalam) in Government College for Women, Vazhuthacaud?

Yes, there is an entrance examination required to study PhD in Malayalam from Government College for Women, Vazhuthacaud.
Candidates must have to qualify in the UGC-NET examination to be eligible for PhD course in Malayalam from Government College for Women, Vazhuthacaud.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?