20th March 2023, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Are there Research Fellow program in Physiotheraphy?

Respected sir/madam, i would like to know that are there any sort of research fellowship exam going to held? Kindly let me know the information.
iam physiotherapist currently doing my post graduation in sports physiotherapy from india.
my email id is - [email protected]

21st March 2023, 02:24 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there Research Fellow program in Physiotheraphy?

The initial step in the process of admission to the Ph.D./Research Program with council sponsorship is the ICMR JRF Examination. Once a year, tests for the ICMR JRF fellowship are held in 12 locations, including Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Srinagar, and Varanasi. For the purpose of deciding whether Indian national candidates are eligible to receive Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) through the Indian Council of Medical Research, the ICMR conducts a national-level examination.

The exam is taken entirely online. A deadline of July 31 has been set for online application submission. If you are interested, you can apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?