8th May 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for NET exam to do Ph.D in English?

Tips to prepare for NET exam to do Ph.D in English? How and what should be prepared for the exam? Can someone please give me the complete details about the exam? I am really looking for clearing the exam for sure. Please answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Books should I prepare for NET Exam in English? Tips to prepare for this Exam?
  2. Which books to prepare for SET and NET Exams? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a married woman? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to appear for JRF and NET Exams? Tips to prepare for these Exams?
  4. How may I get solved question papers for UGC NET exam in English? How may I join PhD in English?
  5. How can I prepare for NET exam? I am doing PG in English
  6. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
  7. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  8. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  9. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  10. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?
  11. Where can I apply to study Ph.D in Parapsychology? Procedure to apply and tips to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam?
  12. How to prepare for NET Exam being a candidate of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Information regarding all India Tests for Ph.D course?
  13. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  14. Useful books as per new pattern to prepare UGC NET English?
  15. How to prepare for the entrance exam to get admission in Ph.D? I have done PG in english
  16. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  17. Can I change subject for appearing in NET?
  18. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
10th May 2015, 11:05 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for NET exam to do Ph.D in English?

Tips to prepare for NET exam to do Ph.D in English are listed below

Be flexible with the examination pattern and examination scheme.

Download the syllabus from www.ugc.ac.in and go through it.

There is no negative marking applicable in net examination.

Refer best reference books for your preparation.

Take up coaching if needed and solve previous year question papers.

Take up mock tests atleast once in a week and try to manage time efficiently.

Make notes while preparation, so that you may refer it at anytime.

Give more importance for grammar and Reasoning sections.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?