4th September 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Which topic I should choose for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmacology?

I have done my m.pharm in pharmacology. which topic should i choose for doing phd?? Can you please provide me your valuable suggestion on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible on the same.

19th August 2017, 12:28 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which topic I should choose for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmacology?

There are several streams available for doing in Doctoral program. Although there are various disciplines available, the best course or stream that I would suggest you to go with is PhD in Pharmacology or PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences from a recognized university.

As you are done with M.Pharmacy course I am sure you are eligible to pursue PhD course as the minimum educational qualification required is Post Graduation.

Make sure you have appeared in any one of the entrance examination's in order to pursue this doctoral program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?