17th March 2021, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of PhD(Public Administration) in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University

Hi friends, please tell me about the fee expenses in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University for PhD(Public Administration) program. I want to do a PhD in Public Administration from this university. So, I would like to know about the total fee expenses for this particular PhD program in this university?

20th March 2021, 11:38 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of PhD(Public Administration) in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University

Total fee expenses of PhD(Public Administration) in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University is as follows.

Applicant will pay Rs. 25000 for this PhD course.

This Rs. 25000 will include admission fee of Rs. 1000 and tuition fee of Rs. 8000 each year for 3 years.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
http://www.bamu.ac.in
22nd March 2021, 09:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of PhD(Public Administration) in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University

PhD in Public Administration at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University is a 3 year duration course. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.8000
Year II - Rs.8000
Year III - Rs.8000
Total - Rs.24000

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.bamu.ac.in
23rd May 2022, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

How much PhD program in English linguistics is cost for the international students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?