9th December 2022, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

UGC NET COMMERCE as per latest syllabus and pattern

Hi sir I have completed my MCom so i want write NET-COMMERCE exam. As per Latest Exam Pattern Which book I should follow .which book is the best book .

pls give need full advise

thank you

SURA

15th December 2022, 09:29 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: UGC NET COMMERCE as per latest syllabus and pattern

UGC NET Commerce Syllabus 2022:

1. Names of Units

2. Unit 2: Accounting and Auditing.

3. Unit 3: Business Economics.

4. Unit 4: Business Finance.

5. Unit 5: Business Statistics and Research Methods.
16th December 2022, 09:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: UGC NET COMMERCE as per latest syllabus and pattern

UGC NET Commerce best books as per latest syllabus and Pattern:

There are so many good books available for UGC NET Commerce subject. The following are the books as per the latest syllabus and pattern of the UGC NET Examination for Commerce subject.

>> Trueman's Specific Series NTA UGC NET/ SET Commerce by Parveen Kataria, Anshu Kataria latest edition

(You can get this book from bookstore)

>> R.Gupta's Popular Master Guide NTA UGC NET: Commerce Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board

(This is also an another good book)

>> R.Gupta's NTA UGC NET : Commerce (Paper 1 and Paper 2) Previous Papers (Solved) by Dr.Sima Kumari
Click here for the book link
(You can solve the previous years solved papers from the above book mentioned and practice well)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?