12th August 2020, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Is UGC-NET required to secure PhD(Chemistry) admission in GSFC University?

Sir, for admission in GSFC University to pursue PhD(Chemistry) program I have to appear in UGC-NET? Is it required to give UGC-NET so that I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university?

13th August 2020, 11:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is UGC-NET required to secure PhD(Chemistry) admission in GSFC University?

It is not necessary to study PhD in Chemistry at GSFC University or in any university as they conduct their own entrance examination followed by an interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed MSc/MPhil with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by a personal interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.gsfcuni.edu.in
14th August 2020, 06:57 PM
SIB@DAS

Default Re: Is UGC-NET required to secure PhD(Chemistry) admission in GSFC University?

Candidates are selected for admission to PhD(Chemistry) in GSFC University through ENTRANCE TEST conducted by the University followed by Personal Interview by aDoctoral Committee of the University.
Qualification Required : Minimum 55% marks in aggregate in M.Sc/M.Phil (in Biotechnology in regular mode only) from a recognised University.
15th August 2020, 04:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° The candidates who have already passed UGC JRF Examinations/ NET/SET/SELT or have M. Phil degree can directly appear for Interview secure admission in PhD chemistry in GSFC University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?