4th September 2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Tourism?

I HAVE COMPLETED MY MTA(MASTER OF TOURISM ADMINISTRATION) AND I AM NET QUALIFIED AS WELL,,,, NOW I WANT TO PER-SUE PhD...... SO HELP ME. What are the steps I need to follow up? Can someone please guide me with the complete information?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  3. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Tourism? -- [New]
  4. How can I get admission in Ph.D Tourism?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D management in tourism course?
  6. List of Universities in India which offers Ph.D in Tourism?
  7. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  8. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  9. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  10. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  11. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  12. PhD Tourism entrance exam question papers?
  13. Any university provides distance learning programme for PhD in Tourism Management?
  14. Procedure to take admission in Travel and Tourism 1 year course?
  15. List of institutes offering PGD in Travel & Tourism Management in Mumbai? Procedure of admission?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  17. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
7th September 2015, 10:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Tourism?

You can apply for admission when there is a notification for PH.D admission released. You have to apply on a prescribed application format. As you have NET score which will help you in getting exemption from any entrance exam for PH.D admission.

Therefore, once you apply for admission then you will be called for interview which will test your academic excellence before allowing you to join the programme.
10th September 2015, 03:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Tourism?

In order to apply for Ph.D after you MTA, you need to have the following below mentioned degrees/Documents;

> PG qualification in MCA with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University.

> Candidates who have got NET exam qualification will be however, entitled for direct interview without appearing for any entrance examination.

However, most of the Institutes conducts their own entrance examination in order to allow admission to candidates for Ph.D courses, therefore if you do not have the above mentioned examinations score, you will probably have to appear for the entrance examination of the prospective Institute.

After having scored well in your entrance examination with good marks, you will be probably called for an Interview for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?