21st August 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits to pursue PhD(Agriculture) for MSc holder?

Hi everyone, I want to do PhD(Agriculture) course. As I have done MSc in same specialization, so I would like to know what are the benefits I will get through this PhD course? Should I do this course? Please suggest me. Waiting for your response!

25th August 2019, 12:11 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits to pursue PhD(Agriculture) for MSc holder?

The benefits of pursing Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture in for Master of Science degree holder is that the Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture provides better career opportunities in the filed of Research and Teaching.

You can become a Animal scientists, Agricultural economists, Food scientists and Technologists, Agricultural Research, Soil and plant Scientists, Agricultural Journalists and can also join other related field.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Doctor of Philosophy(Agriculture) is minimum 55% marks in masters degree from a recognized university in relevant subject.

You can visit the website https://www.glocaluniversity.edu.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?