29th September 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits to pursue PhD(Hospitality) for MBA(Hospitality Management) holder?

Hi everyone, I want to do PhD(Hospitality) course. As I have done MBA(Hospitality Management), so I would like to know what are the benefits I will get through this PhD course? Should I do this course? Please suggest me. Waiting for your response!

8th March 2022, 12:47 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits to pursue PhD(Hospitality) for MBA(Hospitality Management) holder?

The benefits to pursue PhD Hospitality for MBA Hospitality Management holder is:-

*Some of the employment areas after this course is

Hospitals

Tourism Industry

Government Organization

College and Universities etc...

*Some of the jobs after this course is

Lecturer

Teacher

Hotel Manager etc...
13th March 2022, 08:32 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the benefits to pursue PhD(Hospitality) for MBA(Hospitality Management) holder?

Benefits:-

You will get a job like:-

✓Hospitality Coordinator

✓Lecturer

✓Teacher

✓Hotel Manager

Employment areas:-

✓Hotels

✓Hospitals

✓Colleges and Universities etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?