1st October 2019, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of pursuing PhD(Fisheries Economics) in Central Institute of Fisheries Education?

Hi everyone, I am going to take admission in Central Institute of Fisheries Education for doing PhD(Fisheries Economics) course. So, I would like to know the benefits to doing my PhD from this university? Please advice me.

4th October 2019, 10:04 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of pursuing PhD(Fisheries Economics) in Central Institute of Fisheries Education?

The benefits of pursuing PhD(Fisheries Economics) in Central Institute of Fisheries Education is that you can apply for various job positions in organizations like:-
=)Marine Product Export Development Authority (MPEDA)
=)Coastal Aquaculture Authority of India (CAA)
=)Fisheries Survey of India (FSI)
=)Export Inspection Agency ( EIA)
=)Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
=)Indian National Centre for Ocean and Information Services(INCOIS)
=)National Institute of Oceanography(NIO)

The top designation available for the candidates who have completed PhD(Fisheries Economics) in Central Institute of Fisheries Education are Farm Manager,Fish Exporter, Marine Biologist & Marine Scientist, Fish Trader, Fish Breeder, Hatchery Manager, Fisheries Inspector, Aqua Culturist, Hatchery/Farm Operator, Fisheries Extension Officer/Technical Officer, Feed Mill Manager, Processing & Production Manager, Fish Export Inspector, Export Manager, Fisheries Extension Officer etc.

You can check the website http://www.cife.edu.in/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?