31st October 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the career scope of UGC NET CSIR? Which book should I prefer prepare for NET?

Hello Sir, My pg in Math is not good but I want to appear for NET exam. I want to know what is the career scope of UGC NET CSIR? Which book should I prefer prepare for NET? Please answer as soon as possible.

2nd November 2016, 08:06 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the career scope of UGC NET CSIR? Which book should I prefer prepare for NET?

Books for CSIR NET MATHEMATICS:
1. UGC CSIR NET MATHEMATICAL SCIENCE BY DR. PAWAN SHARMA
2. CSIR UGC NET/JRF EXAM SOLVED PAPERS MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES BY UPKAR
3. CSIR UGC NET MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES EXAM GUIDE BY P. C. MITTAL
4. KIT FOR MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES FOR UGC CSIR NET BY MONIKA SAHA
5. TRUEMAN'S UGC CSIR NET MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES BY A. M. TRIPATHI

After qualifying in this exam you can work as an assistant professor at any college or you can join any lab of CSIR or DRDO as a student of PhD. After completion of PhD you can work as a junior scientist or you can do any other business or job also in which you have interest. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?