6th April 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?

what is integrated phd ? What is difference between msc,phd amd it. Can i eligible to do it with 79 percent marks in bsc

Related Questions:
  1. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  3. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  4. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  5. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  6. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  7. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course?
  8. How to join in integrated Ph.D after completing B.Pharm? Which is more preferable?
  9. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  10. Date to apply for MSc+PhD integrated course in IGNOU?
  11. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  12. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  13. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?
  14. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  15. Am i eligible for appearing in iisc msc/phd integrated course? doing BSc in Biotechnology
  16. how many seat are there in the IITs for the M.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. Minimum marks required for admission in IIT or NIT college through GATE?
  18. What is the syllabus for NET and MSc Phd integrated course? I am studying in 3rd year BSc Zoology Hons in Hansraj College
18th April 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?

What is the difference between the M.Sc.-Ph.D dual degree & joint M.Sc.-Ph.D?
19th April 2015, 02:20 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is integrated phd ? What is difference between msc,phd amd it. Can i eligible to do it with 79 percent marks in bsc
Integrated PhD

It is a six year program. After completion of bachelor degree , you can enroll to integrated Ph.D. Only few top colleges like IITs, CUs, IISc, offer this course. Admission is made through IIT JAM.

Integrated M.Sc

It is Master in Science. It is a five year program. After completion of XII class , you can enroll to integrated M.Sc. Only few top colleges like IITs, CUs, IISc, offer this course. Admission is made through engineering entrance exams.

M.Sc

It is Master in Science. It is a 2 year program. After completion of bachelor degree , you can enroll to M.Sc.

PhD

It is Doctoral program. It is a 2 or 3 year program. After completion of master degree , you can enroll to Ph.D. Admission is based on CSIR NET or UGC NET and viva voce.
26th May 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of Integrated PhD in Biological Science at IISC after the completion of B.sc and Do i get Masters Degree after this Course? Whether Dr is Prefixed in my Name after completion of this Integrated PhD?
21st June 2020, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best msc PhD dual degree or int.phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?