8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What kind of benefits are available through PhD(Electronic Science) course?

Kindly let me know what kind of benefit I will get if I study PhD course in Electronic Science? I am interested to do PhD in Electronic Science but before applying I want to know about the benefits. Thank you!

11th October 2016, 08:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of benefits are available through PhD(Electronic Science) course?

PhD in electronic Science is good course you have chosen. Pursuing this course is very beneficial for you.

Here are some advantages of pursuing this course:

> Candidates who wants to explore their career in advanced electronics can pursue this course.

> Fields like IT, mechanics, circuitry, engineering modelling, instrumentation invites candidates from this stream.

> One can also move into gazetted officers post by appearing competitive examinations conducted by Union and State Public Service Commission.

> One can also become a permanent lecturer or become a teacher in government or private colleges/universities according to the UGC guidelines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?