30th October 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D in Veterinary Microbiology?

I want to know,what are the minimum qualification for applying phD in Veterinary microbiology?Is there any relaxation or omittance for Mphill students?I am MSc Microbiology,Mphill Biosciences. Can you please provide me the details on this?

Related Questions:
31st October 2016, 01:04 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D in Veterinary Microbiology?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to apply for Ph.D in Veterinary Microbiology, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree in Veterinary from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.
31st October 2016, 10:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D in Veterinary Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know,what are the minimum qualification for applying phD in Veterinary microbiology?Is there any relaxation or omittance for Mphill students?I am MSc Microbiology,Mphill Biosciences. Can you please provide me the details on this?
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.

If you have completed M.Phil degree then you can direct apply to the interview round.
31st October 2016, 11:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Ph.D in Veterinary Microbiology:

There is a certain minimum eligibility criteria required in order to pursue Ph.D in Veterinary Microbiology.

>> You must have completed Master's Degree in microbiology stream or veterinary related courses in order to be eligible.

>> You must have secured minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation to be eligible and 50% marks for SC/ ST/ PH category candidates

>> As you are done with Master's Degree in Microbiology you are eligible to apply.
31st October 2016, 01:33 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

The minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D in Veterinary Microbiology is given below:-

->>You must hold a Master’s degree in that subject with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade or M.Phil. degree of the University or any other University

->>Relaxation in marks for SC/ST candidates, 50% marks are required instead of 55%.

->>If you have minimum of 7 years of experience of research/teaching with at least 5 papers published in standard research journals, then you will be admitted for Ph.D. degree, upto minimum 50% marks at the a Master’s degree.
31st October 2016, 01:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Minimum qualification for PhD in Veterinary Microbiology:-

Admission will be held on the basis of an Entrance Test, Academic Records and an Interview.

Age limit :-

The age limit for Ph.d candidates shall 23years.

There will be no upper age limit.

The candidates for admission to Ph.d programme must have M.V.S.C.degree in the concerned discipline as specified below with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?