24th July 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D or M.Phil course after completion of MA in Political Science from IGNOU?

I have done my MA in pol. Science from IGNOU this year. Now I want to do M.Phil or phd in pol.science. Please tell me that from where i can apply for that, and when ? Please give full information. It will be helpful if you can answer me on this soon.

5th August 2016, 06:08 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D or M.Phil course after completion of MA in Political Science from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my MA in pol. Science from IGNOU this year. Now I want to do M.Phil or phd in pol.science. Please tell me that from where i can apply for that, and when ? Please give full information. It will be helpful if you can answer me on this soon.

The candidates have to apply to the university through the prescribed form for the admission to M.Phil program after MA in Political Science. The candidates who have completed MA in Political Science with minimum of 55% marks are eligible for M.Phil course. The applied students should clear the entrance test and interview for the admission to M.Phil. The same procedure is also applicable to PhD. The courses are available in various universities in India. If an M.Phil graduates apply for the PhD admission, then they are exempted from PhD entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?