3rd September 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in correspondence mode after completion of MBA?

I have done my B.E and MBA..so pl guide me to pursue PhD through correspondence ...as am working..am put up in Bangalore. Can you please provide me the details which we need to follow? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study correspondence PhD in HR being a MBA postgraduate?
  2. Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure followed to do B.Sc in Correspondence mode after completion of 12th?
  4. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  5. Procedure to do PhD in IGNOU for correspondence MBA(HR) postgraduate?
  6. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to apply for PhD through correspondence mode directly without giving entrance exam?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  10. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  11. How many semesters are there to complete in MBA regular and correspondence mode?
  12. Can I study PhD in Abroad after completion of correspondence MCA?
  13. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  15. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  16. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?
  17. Am I eligible for Ph.D course after completion of MCA in correspondence mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do Ph.D in correspondence mode?
15th September 2016, 06:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in correspondence mode after completion of MBA?

Admission will be on the basis of performance in entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. You must have 55% marks minimum in post graduation to become eligible for Ph.D admission.

Just make sure that you apply for admission, when there is a notification for admission at concerned open university. If you have qualified exams like NET/GATE/SET/JRF, then you will be exempted from entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?