30th October 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Rani Durgawati university Jabalpur?

I have done M.B.A first div. I am employed in nationalised bank as Chief Manager. I wish to enrol for Phd in banking subject from Rani Durgawati uni.Jabalpur.Pl guide about procedure. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD(Maths) in Rani Durgawati University?
  2. Am I eligible for Ph.D degree in Hindi? I've done my post graduation in Hindi from Rani Durgawati University through correspondence
  3. Possibility to study PhD in Hindi for a Private candidate who has completed PG from Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur?
  4. Information about M.Sc (Medicine) after BDS?
  5. Does Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur offer M.Phil in English? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. Colleges in India which provide Msc in sports medicine? Msc in sports medicine after BDS?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Social Work in Jabalpur University? Course fee of PhD in this university?
  8. How to get admission for studying M.A.(English) in Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur?
  9. When the admission will open for M.Phil course in Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for technical supervisor post in rules of food drug act after completion of six months training of blood component separation with graduation? -- [New]
  11. List of institutes offering Geology course in India? How may i get admission in those institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can i be eligible for MSc sports medicine after doing BSc Nursing?
  13. How can I get missing PhD registration number?
  14. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  15. Maximum age limit to apply for the post of Teacher in government school?
  16. How can I apply to study PhD in Information Technology in RDVV, Jabalpur being a MCA postgraduate?
  17. What is the procedure followed for registering Ph.D course?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
31st October 2016, 12:38 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Rani Durgawati university Jabalpur?

To do Ph.D after MBA, you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the above said examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
Since you have completed your Masters degree, you are eligible for NET examination.
After qualifying in the said examination, you can take admission in Rani Durgawati University to study the Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?