12th October 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Part Time Phd in Environmental engineering in Anna University?

Sir/Mam,

I am Post graduate structural engineer, working in tamilnadu municipal services. Am i eligible to do my research in environmental engineering with master degree in structural engineering basis at anna university?.
My Vision is to do Phd(part Time) in Env engg.., so please gave your valuable tips to apply and do Phd in Anna Univ.

Regards
PreethiSaravanan

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  2. How to do part time Ph.D in Anna university after completion of graduation in structural engineer? -- [New]
  3. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  4. Procedure to do PhD from Anna university holding part time M.Phil degree?
  5. Can I do part time PhD in Anna University being a Lecturer?
  6. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Anna University for part time M.Phil postgraduate?
  8. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University?
  9. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  10. Ph.D in Anna University after completing M.Phil part time with 56%?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D if I have completed M.Phil through part time?
  12. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Ecology and Environmental Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study Part Time PhD in Anna University being an English postgraduate?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  16. BE part time holder can do ME in CAD from Anna university?
  17. Procedure to pursue M.E Part Time in Anna University?
  18. Does Anna University offer PhD in Information Technology? Course description of this PhD?
30th October 2016, 06:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Part Time Phd in Environmental engineering in Anna University?

You must have a masters degree in required field with 55% marks from a recognized university for Ph.D admission. If you have got structural engineering degree, then it will not make you eligible for environmental engineering Ph.D admission.

You can only opt for same field for research which you have studied in your masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?