20th July 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D entrance in Computer Science?

I want to know about the procedure of Ph.D entrance in computer science . Please give me information on this as soon as possible? Can you please provide me the information over here so that I can proceed with the next steps which I have to follow up.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  2. What is the procedure to follow to take admission for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  3. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  4. Entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science for M.Tech student?
  5. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  7. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA? -- [New]
  9. Can I do PhD if secured 56% in B.Sc and 53.9% in M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  10. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for MCA 2nd semester student?
  12. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  13. Procedure to apply and Computer Science syllabus of PhD entrance exam conducted by IP University?
  14. New topics for PhD in Computer Science
  15. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  16. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Computer Science? When the notification of this entrance exam will be published?
  18. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
7th June 2016, 02:31 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D entrance in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the procedure of Ph.D entrance in computer science . Please give me information on this as soon as possible? Can you please provide me the information over here so that I can proceed with the next steps which I have to follow up.

Thank you!
The eligibility for the PhD entrance in Computer Science is a Master’s Degree in the computer science with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the PhD programme. You have to apply to the university by downloading the application from the website, fill the same and submit. After short listing you will be called for the entrance examination conducted by the university. You can also contact the university computer science department for more details. Some of the best institutes providing PhD in Computer Science are given below;

-Jamia Millia Islamia - Official Website
-University of Delhi - Official Website
-Anna University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?